Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Your Backlinks Rely I
06-18-2017, 05:45 PM,
Big Grin  Making Your Backlinks Rely I
But do we realize that there are many things we have to examine before agreeing to trading links with yet another website? After all, the whole point of exchanging links...

I believe that we all know now how important backlinks are for the search-engine position success of our site. I also think that most of us know now that one method to get these backlinks is by doing link deals with other sites. (For the uninitiated, backlinks are links on other internet sites that indicate ours.)

But do we realize that there are various things we need to check before agreeing to exchanging links with still another web site? In the end, the whole point of trading links with others would be to enjoy the position of their web websites. It is for that reason imperative that individuals investigate beforehand regarding whether exchanging links with yet another site would be to our advantage or-not.

I have thought about this whole concept of link exchange preparation and came up with a 3-step process that involves an analysis of 3 pages of the web page you want to exchange links with. The 3 pages are:

- the home page where we will have to examine 7 reasons for having that page,

- the service page: this is actually the site that contains a list of classes that your website has come up with in a bid to prepare its link exchanges. This stylish Obtaining Lucrative Affiliate Programs web page has numerous rousing warnings for the meaning behind this idea. We have to examine 7 things here,

- the backlink page: this is actually the page that may include our backlink. We also have to check always 7 things here.

Remember that in some cases, the 'target' website won't have a directory page. If that's the case, our investigation is a one rather than a 3-step one.

Within this first report, of might be 2 or 3, we can examine the 7 things (organized in 2 groups) we must check about the website of the target web site.

1. We must examine what Google thinks of the site. This is done by looking at some items that Google is happy to report of a site. The idea here is to see if you can find any problems with the website, from Google's point of view, that might cause us to choose not to trade links with them.

I would suggest that people seem at:

a) how many pages does the site have indexed? This can be done by utilizing 'site:www.site.com' in the Google search box,

b) just how many backlinks does Google record for the site? This is often done by utilizing 'links:www.site.com' within the Google search box,

D) is the site shown in Google's index? This is done through the use of 'http://www.site.com' inside the Google search box,

d) what's the Page Rank of the page? There are numerous ways of doing this. One way will be to have the Google toolbar and visit the website to determine its PR. Yet another way is to utilize one of the numerous web sites online that allows us to get the PR of any web site. Browse here at linklicious.me to read where to do this thing. And one more way would be to look for software which will tell you the PR of any web sites.

While we will generally need to look at these 4 things together in a sort of dining table so as to decide whether the target site moves the first step or not, there are certain results that could cause me to decide immediately not to switch links using a site:

- if the PR of the site is zero,

- when the site isn't stated in the Google index,

- when the site doesn't have any pages found by Google.

You will note here that I am using Google while the first step in the preparation. Actually, we can use any internet search engine if we desire to but given when it comes to backlinks that Google is more particular than others, I would suggest using Google in the above first faltering step.

2. I would then declare that we examine 3 labels of the house page of the target site, in a bid to find out if the site includes a design suitable for ours:

a) its subject tag,

b) its information tag,

c) its key words draw.

There are lots of means of examining the contents of a web page's labels. Then you'll need to visit the home page and select the proper menu command to view the contents of the page, if your browser, such as for example MSIE, enables you to view the contents of a web page. Then you will need to search to the top of the page-to view the contents of its tags. The choice is to seek out web sites on the Internet that enable you to see the contents of the tickets of any web pages. This surprising scrapebox linklicious site has endless surprising tips for the reason for it. There are various such web sites online.

The reason behind this task is the fact that Google considers the theme of the websites when considering backlinks. This means that backlinks from a site that's a style compatible with mine will soon be of greater price than one that comes from a site that has nothing to do with what our site is all about.

This planning is on the website of the target site and is the initial step, as previously mentioned above. Crack20unequal8 On Pure Volume.Com™ contains further about the reason for this view. You will find 2 more steps: one on the directory page and one on the backlink page.

It's only when the goal site passes the 3 steps that we should feel confident about exchanging links together in that the hyperlink exchange is to our advantage. Needless to state that the prospective web site may also need to conduct the same 3-step examination of our site prior to seeking to trade links around.

Serge M Botans.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply