Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Poker Advice In A Poker Forum
08-13-2017, 07:25 AM,
Big Grin  Getting Poker Advice In A Poker Forum
Getting good poker advice can maintain accomplished in a number of ways, you can go buy some poker books and movies and read and watch. The down side to the books and videos is that they don't offer you any relationship. Browsing To linklicious pro certainly provides lessons you might give to your boss. The other choice is always to communicate with an area expert that's willing to teach you or go to a few of the workshops that can be found at the WSOP. A more realistic choice is to look for a poker forum o-nline that's a community of poker players and start getting involved. I like all these tools but I find a great poker forum may be the most practical active method to get poker advice.

Have a look at some of the threads and issues in the forum and see if you like the feel of the forum and if their is some solid advice when you begin looking at a poker forum to join. To read additional info, consider checking out: website. In the event the answer is yes. I would suggest you join and get involved in a couple of strings and observe how the conversation is. Because once I started publishing the replies were mostly unhelpful or rude I have placed in many forums and have left some. So even though the assistance looks good until you post you wont know how the community is clearly going to respond to you. As an example I placed at a very well known forum once. I had spent a long time studying posts and assistance that was given get other cards of the community. The posts were quite beneficial therefore I decided to article and join. In the time I had a hard time cracking 1/2 no limit games. I posted several times seeking suggestions about hands and explaining my situation. Well I was really disappointed once the replies to my articles were cut downs around the fact that I didn't use c-omplete sentences or that my grammar was wrong. Also some one submitted 'lines are your pals' and things like 'My eyes' all about building a poster feel unwanted. Besides that fact I was publishing in a poker forum and maybe not soliciting support for my grammar. Therefore my advice on getting a good poker forum would be to go execute a research on Google, Yahoo or MSN for the expression 'poker forum' and go thru the forum and see if the advice seems good and if the prints appear friendly and helpful.

I have found that some of the smaller poker forums are easier to obtain discussion from then the big ones like 2+2 forum which can be probably one of the renowned poker forums on the internet. The problem I discovered on this forum is the fact that the connection is hard-to get. We found out about linklicious vs by searching Yahoo. More and more of them now include a community of their own, also in the event that you play in an internet poker room. We discovered linklicious blackhatworld by searching Bing. I have scanned some of those community an and found some good advice and wonderful useful people there. Then when you are buying quality poker forum remember the greatest benefit of joining a poker forum is the connection. You would like in order to post and get feedback from other people regarding your position. For example you may post something like 'I played in an area poker event this weekend and had about 3000 in chips I was in early position and an extremely aggressive player in front of me that had made several all-in actions. Goes all-in again for the next time the blinds are 600 and I've about 2 more arms before I get hit with the blinds. I look down I have AK suited. I called and all the others folded. The guy shows pocket 2's. No Ace or King came and I am out' Does this appear to be an acceptable move or should I have folded my hand it's only A hi after-all? Now if you are in-a good community you should start seeing some replies like: 'How far in the competition was it? Were you near to the income or were their lots of tables left? I think the call was reasonable based on your own earlier observations, the very fact you simply had 5-times the blinds left and AK matched has some good choices. This can be a traditional money toss condition that takes place frequently. I believe the play was correct it just wasn't your entire day.' Now you spot the answer raised some questions and gave the prints view point on the situation. These are the type of responses you intend to see-in a good poker community.

A significant benefit to being part of a poker community is that you can pose questions and get responses from other poker players that can give you some different view points on a situation or give you advice on how-to improve your game. Also you can share your experience with other poker players and make use of them as a sounding board for any poker theories you may have. I also just like the social part of a community. I've chatted and shared poker stories with people form throughout the world due to a poker forum. So go and find you a forum and start posting!!.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply